Linch Capital works with middle market sellers, buyers and financial sponsors on merger and acquisition transactions on both the sell-side and buy-side. Our professionals have worked with a variety of clients to execute successful transactions ranging in value from $5 million to several hundred million.
Our Team’s extensive experience enables Linch Capital to guide our clients through what can otherwise be a complicated process all while ensuring an outcome of success. Throughout any M&A advisory transaction, Linch Capital provides significant value to our customers.
- Providing senior level commitment to every transaction
- Evaluating both financial and strategic buyers
- Creating an efficient process
- Minimizing business disruption for management
- Senior level involvement at every step of transaction
- Working with management to determine their growth objectives
- Identifying potential acquisition candidates that meet criteria
- Providing expertise and knowledge that helps streamline the process
Sale of LAMP Technologies LLC to Bank of New York for Undisclosed Sum
LAMP Technologies LLC provides outsourcing services for investment companies. It offers back office processing and fund accounting, risk management, and administrative services, as well as providing valuation and reporting services. It serves fund of funds and managed futures, including commodity pool operators and commodity trading advisors.
Sale of National Cash Advance to Advance America
National Cash Advance® is one of the nation’s leading payday advance companies. Sold 400+ locations to Advance America, creating the largest payday store operator in the U.S.
Management Buyout for Adrenaline Agency
Assisted senior management team in negotiating the purchase and financing of separate operating division focused on bank branding and marketing services from parent construction company.
1954 Airport Road
Chamblee, GA 30341